Waterlands Village Bonaire is a small scale, gated resort, consisting of 24 modern cottages. It is located on a private lagoon, with an open channel to the beautiful Caribbean Sea. The cottages are located within a tropical garden and just a few steps from the fresh water swimming pool. There are many popular dive sites surrounding the resort. A few minutes drive by car takes you to the cozy center of Kralendijk, which offers a wide selection of gourmet restaurants and shops. All of the homes are fully furnished and equipped with a glass top stove, stainless steel refrigerator with ice maker, juicer, blender, tea maker, toaster, coffeemaker, dishwasher, microwave and even more. A cottage safe is also included to store valuables. For your convenience, laundry pickup service is available on the resort. Waterlands Village Clip on Youtube
Various Cottage types at Waterlands
There are 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom cottages located on the waterfront or in the garden area. 1-Bedroom Cottage (garden area) accommodates up to 2 (3) guests (1 bedroom/1 bath) 2-Bedroom Cottage (garden area) accommodates up to 4 guests (2 bedrooms/2 bath) 2-Bedroom Cottage (waterfront) accommodates up to 4 guests (2 bedrooms/2 bath) 3-Bedroom Cottage (garden area) accommodates up to 6 guests (3 bedroom/2 bath) 3-Bedroom Cottage (waterfront) accommodates up to 6 guests (3 bedroom/2 bath) 3-Bedroom Cottage (waterfront) accommodates up to 6 guests (3 bedroom/2 bath) with private pool in lush garden
Protection and Privacy
- Waterlands Village is located on a private lagoon in a secure gated community. Cars are permitted, but Waterlands Village is primarily pedestrian, barefoot or not.
- The only property line connecting to the landside consists of a wall, thus generating absolute privacy and safety.
- Privacy is one of Waterlands Village many features:
- A beautiful fresh water swimming pool with multi-level sun decks for lounging.
- The large gazebo and palapa next to the pool offer shade for a break from the sun.
- Both pool and gazebo are located in the center of the peninsula, hidden from the outside with lush gardens.
- The waterfront features a beachfront with 7 docks and 4 palapas. Imagine strolling along the beach in the warmth of the late afternoon or star gazing at night. The beach is accessible directly from all waterfront Cottages and via 7 different communal walkways.
- The beach, garden and walkways are all illuminated at night.
- WiFi is free for all guests. Bring your laptop to the pool or sit at the dock and surf.
- Management on site.
Services during your stay
- Bedlinen, beach and bath towels are included during your stay.
- A laundry pickup and cleaning service is also available at the resort for a minimal fee.
Check in Check out
Check-out time is 12 am; check-in time is 2 pm. However, as an added convenience, early/late check-in/out will be granted as long as no other reservation is standing. This is a free service provided to ALL of our guests!
Pets are allowed upon approval of the cottage owner.
- Address: Kaya International, Kralendijk
- Short term: Yes
- Long term: Yes
- Pool: Communal
- Waterfront: Yes
- Ocean View: Yes
- Young kids: Yes
- Pets: Limited
- Furnished: Yes
Price Information Short Term Rental per week
- Short term /w: $875
- Price for 1-2 p: $875
Water and electricity:
included for max $15 per day
- End Cleaning Charge: Yes
- Bed linen: Included
Beach and bath towels for every person included
Terms and Conditions
- Terms: See our terms page.
- Cooking: Yes
- Fridge: Yes
- Oven: Yes
- Toaster: Yes
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Tableware: Yes
- Microwave: Yes
- Ice cube maker: Yes
- Internet (Wireless): Yes
- Laundry Service: Service on Request
- Outside Shower: Yes
- Garden: Communal
- Breakfast: No
- Lunch: No
- Dinner: No